Marlin Model 1894 Centerfire Rifle
Action - Lever Action
Caliber - .38-40 Win.
Barrel Length - 26"
Weight - 7.0 Lbs.
Sights - Elevation Adjustable Rear
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe accurate and reliable Model 1894 stood out in its day and remains noteworthy even today. Chambered for pistol calibers, the 1894 was designed to be a lightweight, portable alternative to the heavy rifles of the day. The Model 1894 featured innovative designs such as a one-piece trigger and a two-piece firing pin to prevent the rifle from firing unless the finger lever was fully closed. The solid top receiver allows a telescopic sight to be mounted low and overbore using a conventional one piece base on top of the receiver. This lever-action rifle features a 26-inch octagonal barrel, an adjustable rear sight, and a half-cock on hammer safety. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in good condition.