Magpul PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 Window, 7.62x51 Magazine
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Factory replacement magazine
MagLevel window for ammo monitoring
Offers full Gen M3 improvements
The PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, high reliability 25-round polymer magazine for SR-25/M110 rifles and rifles that utilize magazine specifications compatible with these platforms. The PMAG 25 LR/SR brings GEN M3 improvements to the LR line along with "more of a good thing" in the form of 25 rounds of capacity. Keep track of those rounds with MagLevel Window functionality, for the first time, now available in a 7.62 PMAG. Made in U.S.A.
Note: Shipping restrictions are active in AK, CA, CO, CT, HI, IL, MA, MD, NJ, and NY for magazines with 16 or more rounds.
• Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
• Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
• Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
• Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
• Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
• High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
• Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allow for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
• Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
• Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
• Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
• Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.