details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20-round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor. The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles. This magazine features true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG 20LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself. Made in U.S.A.
Note: Shipping restrictions are active in CA, CO, CT, HA, IL, MA, MD, NJ, and NY for magazines with 16 or more rounds.
• Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
• Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
• Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
• Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
• Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
• High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
• Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
• Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
• Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
• Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.