ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Magnum Research MR9 Eagle Handgun
416 Stainless Steel Slide
Adjustable Rear Sight
Save 10% on Firearm Accessories-Show Details
Save an additional 10% on firearm accessories when you purchase any new firearm. Offer expires 08/05/2015.
Our Price $599.99 - $629.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe MR Eagle Series from Magnum Research is a joint American/German effort featuring a black polymer frame with integral steel rails. Imported from Walther in Germany, the MR9 features a 416 stainless steel slide and a 4140 CrMo steel barrel machined in the USA and assembled and shipped from Magnum's Pillager, MN factory. The MR9 incorporates a striker-fired design and has a fully adjustable rear sight for windage, three replaceable palm swells for various hand sizes and shooting styles, interchangeable front sight blades of different heights, a hammer-forged barrel, a full Picatinny rail, and internal safety devices.