ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Magnum Research MR40 Eagle Handgun
Item # UF103358502
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action Only
Caliber - .40 S&W
Barrel Length - 4"
Weight - 1.6 Lbs.
Our Price $499.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe MR Eagle Series from Magnum Research is a joint American/German effort featuring a black polymer frame with integral steel rails. Imported from Walther in Germany, the MR9 features a 416 stainless steel slide and a 4140 CrMo steel barrel machined in the USA and assembled and shipped from Magnum's Pillager, MN factory. The MR40 incorporates a striker-fired design and has a fully adjustable rear sight for windage, a hammer-forged barrel, a full Picatinny rail, and internal safety devices. This pistol comes with two 11-round magazines and the original factory hard case. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.