Magnum Research Lone Eagle Handgun
Action - Single Shot
Action Type -
Caliber - .30-06 Sprg
Barrel Length - 16-3/4"
Weight - 4.0 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe unique design of the single-shot Lone Eagle makes it a hunting pistol like no other. The Lone Eagle is the only hand-held firearm on the market that employs a rotary-style breech that resembles an artillery cannon. Each Lone Eagle is designed starting from a polymer stock can be quickly broken down to accept any of the wide variety of available barrels. The Lone Eagle firing mechanism involves a spring-loaded action bar that runs the full length of the polymer grip assembly. Integrated muzzle brakes soften the blow of high-recoil loads This handgun features a Weaver-style mounting rail that allows for easy accessory installation. There are light handling marks on the firearm. Over all, its synthetic grip is in good condition and its metal and its bore are in very good condition.