ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Magnum Research Desert Eagle Handgun
Item # UF100425951
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Single Action
Caliber - .357 S&W Mag.
Barrel Length - 6"
Weight - 4.4 Lbs.
Our Price $1,999.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDesert Eagle is a name famous all over the world, and among gun connoisseurs, it is synonymous with performance, power, and dynamics. The Desert Eagle uses a gas-operated mechanism normally found in rifles, as opposed to the short recoil or blow-back designs most commonly seen in semi-automatic pistols. The advantage of the gas-operation is that it allows the use of far more powerful cartridges than traditional semi-automatic pistol designs, allowing the Desert Eagle to compete in an area that had previously been dominated by magnum revolvers. Switching a Desert Eagle to another chambering requires only that the correct barrel, bolt assembly, and magazine be installed, which makes conversion to fire the other cartridges quick and relatively easy. This gold-finished single-action pistol features fixed open sights, synthetic grips, an ambidextrous safety, and a 7-round magazine and includes the original factory box. Its synthetic grip, its metal, and its bore are in all excellent condition.