ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911 Handgun
Extended Magazine Release
Save 10% on Firearm Accessories-Show Details
Save an additional 10% on firearm accessories when you purchase any new firearm. Offer expires 08/05/2015.
Our Price $749.99 - $949.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionFeaturing all the timeless style of an American original and sharing the proud heritage of the legendary Desert Eagle, the new .45 ACP 1911 from Magnum Research comes fully equipped with top-of-the-line custom features at a basic model price that blows away the competition. The Desert Eagle 1911 single action models are available in two barrel lengths, 5" and 4.33" and are shipped with two 8 round magazines with extended base pads for positive magazine insertion. The frame is precision cast and machined from high quality carbon steel and the slide is machined from solid billets of steel then finished in a matte black. The Desert Eagle 1911 comes loaded with outstanding features that would cost extra from a custom gunsmith. Some of these features include a high-ride beavertail grip safety, an extended magazine release, an aluminum trigger with an overtravel stop, a stainless steel full-length guide rod, an extended thumb safety, an enlarged ejection port, a beveled magazine well, and double-diamond checkered wood grips held in place by stainless steel hex screws.