ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle II Handgun
Item # 721245
Our Price $669.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe "Baby" of the Desert Eagle family offers an excellent handgun value and plenty of firepower. The grip design is exceptionally comfortable and well liked by shooters. Since 2008 the Baby Desert Eagle was no longer imported into the US, however beginning again in 2011 with the acquisition of Magnum Research by Kahr Arms this popular firearm came back to the US market. Trigger action of the Baby Desert Eagle pistol is double action/single action (DA/SA) and is available in three popular calibers (9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP) and several barrel lengths. The Baby Desert Eagle pistol is available in either a steel frame or a polymer frame with a black finish. The steel frames and slides are produced from high quality carbon steel with an attractive matte black oxide finish. Full size and semi-compact models feature a tactical rail for optional lasers and/or flashlights. All models come with a slide mounted decocking safety with dual levers and upgraded fixed combat sights with three white dots. The rear sight is well designed in appearance and is snag free.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:How many magazines does it come with? Hard case or shoe box?Asked on 6/30/2013 by Erik from Fayetteville, NC
A:It comes with two mags
And cheap hard case.! For the money its a great gun and u can find a lot of acc for this .Answered on 7/14/2013 by R i p T from col ohio.
Displaying question 1