You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptioneXplorist GC is the first GPS device 100% dedicated to geocaching. Its paperless geocaching allows you to download more than 20 unique characteristics of each cache, like name, location, description, hider, size, difficulty, terrrain, hint, spoilers, attributes, and the last 20 user logs. It includes a brilliant color 2.2" screen, rich graphics, a simple user interface, rugged and waterproof IPX-7 construction, and seamless connection to geocaching.com. The high-sensitivity SiRFstarIII GPS receiver provides 3-5 meter accuracy to put you on top of the cache for easier finds. Holds up to 10,000 geocaches. Easy-to-use menus let you set your search preferences and customize your cache list. Operates up to 18 hrs. on two AA batteries. Comes preloaded with the most popular geocaches in the world and a FREE 30 day premium membership to geocaching.com. 2.2" x 4.4" x 1.4". Weighs 5.2 oz.
• Seamless connection to the geocaching.com user community
• Free 30-day premium membership to geocaching.com
• Paperless geocaching with more than 20 details about each cache
• Easy to navigate menus with rich graphics
• Geocache awards - Keep track of all your finds and receive special awards based on the number of finds, types of finds, and other combinations of actions.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:how do I get the preloaded site on the gps. I don't know where it's located. pretty new with geocaching and I am learning my way around the gps. thanks, eileenAsked on 9/15/2013 by groovin to the 60's
Displaying question 1