details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Magellan RoadMate 1700 has an extra-large 7" wide touchscreen that provides you with fast, accurate, turn-by-turn directions with navigation features that include Highway Lane Assist, SmartDetour, and the AAA TourBook.
• 7" wide touchscreen WVGA anti-glare transmissive color display
• Auto Night View adjusts screen color and contrast for easy night-viewing
• Stereo audio jack
• Internal speaker
• USB port
• A/V input for attaching a media player and watching video
• Expand internal memory by adding a microSD card
• Runs up to 30 minutes on included rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Compatible with PCs
• Includes vehicle windshield mount, power cord, and dash disk mount
• Weighs 10.5 oz.
• 7.5"L x 4.17"H x 0.63"D
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver
• Accurate within 3-5 meters
• Multidirectional patch antenna
• Gives turn-by-turn directions and speaks street names
• Preloaded Maps for the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico
• Map updates sold separately
• 6 million points of interest (POIs) include gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, etc. and even display recognizable logos
• Highway Exit POI Search shows upcoming exit services
• Bird's Eye 3D View lets you view surroundings in 2D or 3D
• AAA TourBook provides ratings and descriptions on places to stay, play, dine, and save
• Route Customization lets you select your route based on the distance, time, or use of freeways
• Multi-Destination Route Optimization organizes your destinations to find the most direct route
• SmartDetour alerts you so that you can reroute around slow or stopped freeway traffic
• Highway Lane Assist guides you to the correct lane using visual aids
• AAA Member Roadside Assistance (with AAA membership only) gets help fast by telling you the Roadside Assistance phone number and your exact location
• OneTouch favorites menu lets you easily navigate to custom bookmarks
• QuickSpell with SmartCity search - quickly enter addresses and narrow down searches
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 0 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:I am interested in knowing the cost of map updates if and when they may be required.Asked on 1/31/2012 by Bob from Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Q:Magellan roadmate 1700-Item #83886
width is 7" what is the heightAsked on 9/6/2011 by Anonymous from Garnerville, NY
Displaying questions 1-2