ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Mad River Journey TT 156 Canoe
Item # 733743
Foam core provides integral flotation & stiffness
High-density linear polyethylene skin
Polyethylene deck with carry handles
Our Price $899.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $50.00 applies.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMad River Journey TT 156 Canoe
Crafted by renowned designer Jim Henry, the Journey 156 is a welcoming and durable design that's at home at summer camp, but with a level of sophistication for adventurers on all types of water. Built for stability and versatility, the trusted three-layer material is great for tight or twisty rivers with rocky conditions. Predictable handling. Can be paddled in reverse for better trim with adult/child paddlers or solo paddler. Excellent paddling efficiency and speed in calm conditions. Higher final stability than flat bottom.
Mad River Canoe's proprietary polyethylene skin/foam/skin hull material produces a tough, durable, maintenance-free, value-priced hull. Foam core provides integral flotation and stiffness. High-density linear polyethylene skin provides superior impact protection and is repairable.
TT 156 Canoe Features
• Web seats
• Shaped yoke
• Polyethylene decks with carry handles
TT 156 Canoe Specifications
• Gunwale: Vinyl
• Average Weight: 83 lbs. / 38 kg
• Length: 15'6" / 472 cm
• Gunwale Width: 37" / 94 cm
• Width at 4" Waterline: 35.25" / 90 cm
• Maximum Width: 37" / 94 cm
• Depth at Center: 14.5" / 37 cm
• Depth at Bow: 20.5" / 52 cm
• Depth at Stern: 20.5" / 52 cm
• Rocker at Bow: 1.25" / 3 cm
• Rocker at Stern: 1.25" / 3 cm
• Capacity: 1100 lbs. / 499 kg