Lumishore TIX601 Interchangeable Flush-Fit Color Change Light, Each
Item # 759632
Powerful and efficient LED lighting
Six preset color choices
Marine-grade aluminum bronze housing
Our Price $3,099.99
Availability: Sold Out
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Lumishore Thru-Hull is designed for those owners who prefer the integrity of a thru-hull installation using the most powerful, efficient, and cost effective underwater LED lighting systems available. The Lumishore Thru-Hull is suitable for many sizes and types of watercraft, including Sports Boats, Cruisers, Yachts, and Super Yachts. Lumishore Thru-Hull LED lights come with a compact electronic driver module to ensure trouble-free operation for years to come.
Lumishore's color-change system provides the customer with the ultimate choice of color to match water conditions, fishing patterns, or just set the right mood. Our proprietary HICOB technology optimizes the underwater viewing experience and gives the boat owner a choice of millions of controllable color options. The system comes with six preset colors (Blue, Cyan, White, Green, Magenta, and Red), four fish attraction modes, personal color mixing and color cycling modes. The unit is also DMX-enabled for integration with sound systems. Includes 12/24V DC Driver and Junction box.
• Flush-fit for transom or hull-side mounting
• With removable LED array for easy servicing
• 3 channel multi-wavelength HICOB Array, 50,000+ hr. life
• 30 watts per channel, peak power 90 watts per device. Fixture Lumens=4480 (White)
• 6 preset colors : Blue. Cyan, White, Green, Magenta, and Red
• Color mix, cycle, strobe, and music integration modes
• Profile: 10mm/0.4"; Diameter: 120mm/4.7"; 127mm/3"shaft
• Thru-hull mount, requires 89mm/3.5" entry hole
• Driver dimensions: 150mm/5.9"W x 95mm/3.75"H x 45mm/1.75"D
• Lens: Toughened BK7 Borosilicate, 110 degree beam angle
• Marine-grade aluminum bronze housing
• Input voltage: 10-31 Volts; 7.5 Amps @ 12V, 3.75 Amps @ 24V
• Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, and thermal rollback protection