Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo offers high-quality features at affordable prices. The low-profile, high-speed Skimmer transducer produces clear images of fish, structure, and bottom detail, and the precise internal GPS antenna uses the built-in basemap to accurately chart your position. The 4" LED color display offers a clear picture in any weather, and the quick-release tilt and swivel bracket and easy-to-use menu controls offer simple, one-handed operation.
Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Physical/Performance Features:
• 4" diagonal color LED display
• 320 x 240 resolution
• LED backlighting
• Durable ABS housing
• Waterproof to IPX7 standards
• NMEA 0183 compatible
• Add more maps and memory using the SD card slot
• Includes 20' cable, Skimmer transducer, and quick-release tilt and swivel bracket
• Power Output RMS: 262 Watts
• Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 2100 Watts
• Voltage: 10V - 17V DC
Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Mapping Features:
• Internal GPS antenna
• Preloaded with detailed basemap with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps and coastal shoreline detail
• Compatible with Fishing Hotspots and Navionics Gold and Premium
• Save up to 3,000 waypoints/favorites/locations and 100 routes with 100 points per route directly from your device
• Save up to 100 plot trails and 10,000 points per trail
Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Sonar Features:
• Dual frequency 83/200 kHz sonar
• Low-profile, high-speed Skimmer transducer mounts on the transom
• Built-in temp sensor
• 120° coverage @ 83 kHz
• Advanced Signal Processing - provides a clearer picture of fish, structures, and bottom detail
• TrackBack - allows you to review up to 1' of sonar display history
• Depth: 1000'
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
5 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-5
Q:does this unit display full screen g.p.s.?Asked on 3/16/2014 by jon
A:Yes--there are multiple screen options within the system menu.Answered on 3/18/2014 by Anonymous
Q:can you mark a spot on the map and then go to it, like a gps.Asked on 3/11/2014 by billy
A:Yes--this combo chartplotter/fishfinder is powered by an internal GPS receiver.Answered on 3/12/2014 by Anonymous
Q:are there maps included for canadian lakes, and if not what would i need to purchase for lake huron as well as lakes of ontario?Asked on 6/22/2012 by GW from PETROLIA , ON
Q:Is this unit a replacement for an X52 on console mount? Will I need to replace the transducer of the B&W X52 transducer? Thank you.Asked on 6/15/2012 by Dawg1956 from Akron, OH
Q:Does this unit show boat speed & water temp?Asked on 4/29/2012 by Anonymous
Displaying questions 1-5