Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLodge Cast Iron Color Enamel Dutch Oven
Traditionally shaped, Lodge Color enameled cast-iron is durable, requires no seasoning, and attractively serves at the table. Infused with two coats of porcelain enamel, this 6-quart Dutch oven features gradated bright colors (dark to light) on the exterior and a cream interior. Embellished with concentric circles and a black knob, the lid is oven-safe to 500 degrees F.
• Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames
• Not for use in microwaves
• Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance
• Capacity: 6 qt. dia.
• Dimensions: 10-3/4"
• Depth: 4-1/2"
Lodge - America's Original Cookware:
When Joseph Lodge began making cast iron in the late 1800s, he began a legacy of enduring quality that has carried forward for four generations and counting. Today, Lodge is still a family-owned and operated business producing the finest, most extensive selection of cast-iron goods on the market. Amazingly, some of the first cast-iron frying pans, tea kettles, and Dutch ovens made over 100 years ago are still in use. Lodge's privately-held metal formula, precision molds, and exacting wall thickness are the result of years of dedication to improving quality that began with the first skillet from the first mold. Not even the most expensive stainless or aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability, and value of Lodge Cast Iron.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:can this be used as well over a campfire as well as in the ovenAsked on 7/26/2009 by Anonymous
A:I believe so. The handles are part of the pot and the lid top is good up to 400 degrees ---I dont' think it would get that hot if placed on top of a fire as opposed to being in an oven where the heat surrounds the pot.Answered on 4/29/2010 by Stacy from Stafford, VA
Displaying question 1