Find a Store
My Account X
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLodge Cast Iron Seasoned Skillet w/ Assist Handle
Ensure a crispy texture to deep-fried foods, sear meats, simmer soups or cook casseroles without splatters using the Lodge Cast Iron Deep Skillet. This multi-functional piece of cookware works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. Adds authentic country style flavor and golden browning to breads, rolls, and desserts. Pre-seasoned and ready for use. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls and retains heat so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
• Made of cast iron
• Assist handles for easier handling
• Pre-seasoned and ready to use
• Multi-functional cookware
• Virtual Non-stick surface
• Works with induction stove tops
• Brutally tough for decades of cooking
Lodge - America's Original Cookware:
When Joseph Lodge began making cast iron in the late 1800s, he began a legacy of enduring quality that has carried forward for four generations and counting. Today, Lodge is still a family-owned and operated business producing the finest, most extensive selection of cast-iron goods on the market. Amazingly, some of the first cast-iron frying pans, tea kettles, and Dutch ovens made over 100 years ago are still in use. Lodge's privately-held metal formula, precision molds, and exacting wall thickness are the result of years of dedication to improving quality that began with the first skillet from the first mold. Not even the most expensive stainless or aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability, and value of Lodge Cast Iron.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:Is this pan made in americaAsked on 2/6/2009 by Val from Tiffin, Ohio
A:Lodge logic cast iron pans are made in USA, but the enamel coated pans are made in China, you can look on their website and find the info their to. Google lodge logic!Answered on 2/9/2009 by duchntr from greenville nc
Displaying question 1