Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Vendetta bow-mounted rangefinder will revolutionize the way you hunt. Vendetta gives you an instant and precise digital readout of your target range at full draw, with no excessive movement and less busted game. Simply push the trigger pad and Vendetta continually adjusts distance, angles, and elevation as your target moves. True Ballistic Range (TBR) automatically calculates incline/decline, distance to target, and bow-specific ballistics to deliver the most accurate measurement possible. Compact size with a universal bow mounting system. CR2 lithium battery provides thousands of activations.
• True Ballistic Range (TBR) - Automatically calculates incline/decline, distance to target, and bow-specific ballistics to deliver the most accurate measurement possible.
• One-Touch Continuous Scan - Hold the trigger pad down and continuously range an animal as it moves.
• Laser Dot Alignment - Easily sync your Vendetta with your pins with the integrated sighting laser. Zero a target with the pin of choice, then align the laser dot with the target. Now you're ready to range quickly and accurately.
• Legendary Toughness - Durable polycarbonate body protects the Vendetta from the elements and bumps of a typical hunt.
• Bow-Mounted - Universal mounting system mounts to the riser on any modern compound bow. Mounts on both left and right-handed bows. Easily adjusts left, right, up, and down.
• LED Display - Excellent visibility under any lighting conditions.
• Trigger Activated - Ergonomic pressure trigger pad mounts comfortably on your bow grip for a natural hand position and easy activation with no excessive movement.
The Leupold Vendetta is legal for recreational archery in all states. It is a legal hunting device in over half of the United States including
Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Please check local regulations to confirm the legality of the Vendetta in your state.