The strengths of a red dot sight and the flexibility of a variable-power riflescope combine in the Mark 4 1 - 3 x 14 CQ/T Riflescope from Leupold & Stevens. The scope is designed with low magnification power for close-range combat or accurate engaging of a target over a longer range. The illuminated circle dot reticle provides a clear aiming point, even in low-lighting conditions, for fast target acquisition, and the reticle is always visible, with or without batteries, so you're always prepared. Field of view: 112' at 100 yds. Exit pupil diameter: 14 mm. Tube length: 4.5". Tube diameter: 2.9". 12 oz. Requires one AA battery (not included) for 600 hours of reticle illumination at a medium setting. Matte black finish.
- 1 - 3 x 14 power offers 1x magnification for fast reflexive shooting and 2x and 3x settings to accurately engage targets over a longer range
- Illuminated circle dot reticle offers a bold aiming point with built-in range-estimating capability and amber illumination that remains visible without batteries
- DiamondCoat exterior lens coating provides abrasion resistance and optimal light transmission
- Rugged body is waterproof and equipped with integrated rail mount cross slots to allow easy attachment of a variety of accessories
- Built-in CQ/T A.R.M.S. Throw Lever Mount for shot consistency
- 11 reticle illumination settings enable you to match your particular lighting conditions
- Windage and elevation dials in 1/2 MOA coin-click adjustments for fine-tuning
- CQ/T riflescope, parts and accessories fall under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State. Unless required State Department license is obtained, this product is for sale in the U.S.A. only
- Includes standard flip-open lens covers for safe and convenient portability
||1 - 3x
||1 lb. 2 oz.
|Field of View @ 1000 yds.
||13.9' - 37.5'