Lenco Standard Performance Trim Tab Kit without Switch Kit - 12" x 12"
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Actuators are fully submersible & maintenance-free
Electro-Polished 12-gauge stainless steel blades
12V actuators with 6' lead and Deutsch connectors
Includes 20' actuator extension wiring harness
Does NOT include a switch kit
Lenco Standard Performance Trim Tabs are built to withstand aggressive boating in the open sea. Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds. Thermoplastic actuator housing is made from a UV-resistant nylon that is 50 % glass fiber reinforced. Electro-Polished blades are made from 12-gauge 304 stainless steel. Kits are offered without a switch kit, with a Standard Tactile Switch Kit, or with an LED Indicator Tactile Switch Kit. 12V.
• 2 Actuators w/6' lead and Deutsch plugs
• 2 Blades
• 20' Actuator extension wiring harness
• 2 Upper mounting brackets w/gland seal
• Lower mounting bracket
• Mounting hardware
Lenco 101 Actuator - Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength.
• 5/16" stainless steel bolts
• Corrosion-proof Vandar mounts
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutsch connectors
Standard Blade -
• 12-gauge 304 stainless steel
• 1" turned up edges
• 2" taper on inside