ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Kryptonyte Center Mass Laser is an industry-first laser system displaying a ring of green laser dots surrounding the center aiming laser for rifle and shotgun. Developed to decrease target acquisition time and increase levels of accuracy for rifles and shotguns with a Picatinny rail (3" or longer), the LaserLyte CM-15 helps the user quickly center the shot within the ring. The CM-15 projects a ring of 8 green laser dots with one green laser dot in the center as the aiming laser. The circle grows at one-inch per yard, approximately the same configuration as a shotgun aimed at a moving target. The green laser, which aids in daylight visibility, gives the user the advantage of a wide field-of-view while using both eyes for aiming.
The user-friendly, military-styled laser with clear laser engraved markings has a recessed activation selector that can be changed to off, constant on and momentary on. The remote switch is used with the 10" length, 2" tape switch area with copper braided cord.
• Compatible Firearms: AR's, AK's, rifles and shotguns with a Picatinny rail 3-inches or longer
• Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
• Programmable: Constant On, Momentary On, Off
• Batteries: 1 x CR-123
• Battery Life: 6 hours (normal usage)
• Weight: 5.4 ounces/0.153 kg
• Material: Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
• Length: 3 inches/7.619 cm
• Width: 2.43 inches/ 6.172 cm
• Height: 1.37 inches/3.479