Made of heavy-duty steel construction with a welded cooking chamber and stabilized by durable stance legs, the Smoky Mountain 38" Two Drawer Gas Vertical Smoker from Landmann will provide years of smoking excellence. This smoking chamber offers a large 1540 sq. in. smoking area on 5 chrome-plated cooking racks. Utilizing LP Gas and a rotary ignition, the 16,000 BTU output with fully adjustable heat control, provides the temperature range and control for most common smoking applications. The smoker also has an adjustable chimney and side chrome-plated damper vents that allow for fine tuning of the heat for optimum temperature control. Dimensions: 48" x 21" x 21". Smoking chamber: 38" x 16" x 16". Assembled weight: 71.5 lbs.
Other Smoky Mountain Vertical Smoker Features:
• Large carry handles for easy transporting
• Side damper vents with plastic guards
• Large porcelain-coated steel water pan
• Steel wool chip box with vented lid
• Long-lasting cast brass burner
• Easy access drawers to easily check water and wood