Lacrosse Men's Alphaburly Pro Waterproof 800g 18" Hunting Boot
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Waterproof rubber over insulating neoprene
Contoured Ankle-Fit design fights heel slippage
Adjustable back gusset and strap for comfort
Bidirectional embossed neoprene liner
Burly Pro outsole increase traction & stability
For scent-free, waterproof, cold-weather hunting footwear, choose LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro 18" Waterproof Insulated Boots. The key to outstanding performance and comfort is the handcrafted polyurethane-over-neoprene construction, along with 800g of Thinsulate insulation for warmth in the field. The fit is uncompromising, with a contoured nonslip ankle, adjustable back gusset, and moveable all-natural rubber. An air-circulating neoprene liner increases airflow within the boot, and a removable EVA footbed provides all-day comfort. LaCrosse AlphaBurly Insulated Boots have Burly Pro outsoles for amazing traction and stability in the mud. Average weight per pair: 5.2 lbs. Imported.
• All-natural rubber-over-neoprene insulation
• Alpha Construction provides scent-free, waterproof protection
• 800g 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation for warmth
• Bidirectional neoprene liner increases inner air circulation
• Removable EVA footbed
• Contoured ankle prevents heel slippage
• Burly Pro outsole delivers outstanding traction without muddy buildup
• Back gusset with strap adjusts to your calf size