ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Item # UF101174463
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .45 ACP
Barrel Length - 5"
Weight - 2.6 Lbs.
Our Price $799.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionNamed the 1999 handgun of the year, the Para-Ordnance 14.45 LDA features a design that has dramatically reshaped the criteria by which shooters perceive and evaluate semi-automatic trigger performance. The revolutionary LDA trigger system provides the instant readiness of a double action coupled with the smooth crisp trigger of a single-action with no transition and perfect consistency from shot to shot. The basic design of the M1911 is augmented in the 14.45 by a double-stack magazine with a higher capacity. The three-pronged safety system includes a thumb safety that disengages the trigger, a grip safety that locks the hammer assembly, and an integral firing-pin block to virtually eliminated any possibility of accidental discharge. This double-action pistol features two-panel grips with a stippled rear, an adjustable rear sight, and a 10-round magazine. There is some slight discoloration of the metal near the handgun's grip area. Over all, its grips and bore are in excellent condition and its metal is in good condition.