Kimber 1911 Tactical Custom II Pistol
5" barrel, full-size grip
Fixed night sights
30 LPI front strap checkering
Ambidextrous thumb safety
Extended magazine well
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Tactical Custom II .45 ACP is a refined lightweight, full-sized pistol for duty and personal defense. Standard features include rounded and blended edges that will not snag on clothing or holsters, 30 lines-per-inch checkering on the front strap and under the trigger guard for a positive grip and Meprolight 3-dot (green) night sights that offer a positive aiming point regardless of light conditions. The premium KimPro II finish on the frame is both self-lubricating and extremely resistant to moisture and salt, an important advantage for a pistol that might be used in a harsh environment and not cleaned regularly. Like all Kimber pistols, the slide and frame of the Tactical Custom II are mated early in production and travel through the factory together, ensuring the very best fit of every part.