Keen Men's Arroyo II Hiker
Item # 437724
Waterproof nubuck leather upper with side vents
Hydrophobic nylon mesh lining keeps feet dry
Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed
Keen Patented Toe Protection
Nonmarking rubber outsole for excellent traction
Our Price $99.99
Sale Price $74.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLet your feet breathe freely! The Arroyo II - formerly known as the Taos - combines all the best features of a trail shoe and a sandal. This hybrid design redefines outdoor footwear with performance you can count on.
• Waterproof nubuck leather upper with open vents on the sides for maximum breathability.
• Hydrophobic nylon mesh lining keeps feet dry.
• Lace capture system for a secure fit.
• Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of your foot.
• Keen Patented Toe Protection: Outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
• S3 heel structure (Shock/Suspension/Stability) is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock, and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
• Torsion stability ESS shank for a sure footing.
• Nonmarking rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs bites into varied terrain with determination.