Designed to prevent system failure
Helps you evaluate and solve pump problems
Delivers the amount of water flow needed
Self-priming up to 10'
Jabsco's V-FLO variable flow, constant pressure water pumps now feature the revolutionary new DiMOND technology designed to automatically diagnose and monitor all aspects of your pump's performance to prevent system failure. DiMOND incorporates 10 specific modules designed to Monitor, Protect, and Prevent - allowing you to evaluate and respond to the problem before the pump or your boat is damaged. The DiMOND technology automatically runs diagnostics to detect common failures such as running dry, plumbing leaks, over current, under current, low voltage, and over voltage. If the diagnostic discovers a problem, the pump will stop, identify the root cause, and provide the data you need to solve the problem.
V-FLO is powered by a new variable speed drive that delivers the exact amount of water flow needed to perform a variety of onboard delivery tasks. Since the pump is constantly monitoring water flow and electrical current, it automatically adjusts itself as needed, ensuring that your systems are operating at peak efficiency.
V-FLO Water Pressure Pump Features:
• DiMOND technology provides consistent water pressure
• Up to 50% less power consumption
• Learns the boat's water pressure system to improve pump performance
• Flow rate: 19.0 Litres/min (5.0 gallons/min)
• Self-priming from dry up to 10'
• Body Materials: Glass Filled Polypropylene
• Diaphragm: Santoprene
• Valves: EPDM
• Port Type: 1/2" Hose barb or Thread
• Voltage: 12/24V DC
• Motor Type: Permanent magnet, double ball bearing armature. Electronic speed control built into rear endball.
• Sensor Pressure: 40 psi