ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ice Armor Extreme Weather Suit, Small
Item # 692400
Insulated for extreme warmth
Comfortable easy-to-wear lining
Reflective safety strips
Padded knees and rear
Sturdy ballistic nylon knees
Our Price $399.99
Availability: Sold Out
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ice Armor Extreme Suit protects you head-to-toe from cold and moisture. The tactel nylon oxford shell is waterproof, windproof, and breathable for excellent protection from the elements. Comfortable polyester tricot lining makes it easy to put on and take off. This two-piece extreme weather suit features 100% Thermal Trap Technology and offers 180 grams of insulation in the parka and 120 grams in the bibs. Reflective safety strips on the parka and bibs enhance visibility in low light.
The parka features fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, an adjustable hood and drawstring closure to seal out the weather, and two large cargo pockets with brass snaps to secure the flaps and keep items protected.
The bibs offer a new 500-denier ballistic nylon knee. Longer leg zipper openings to the lower hip make it easier to get on and off. Two zipper pockets at the hip with one passing through to inside. Padded knees and rear end. Bibs quickly and easily convert to pants.
Ice Armor Extreme Suit Quick Overview
• Windproof, waterproof and breathable Tactel Nylon Oxford Shell
• Padded knees and rear end
• Fleece-lined pockets
• Large cargo pockets
• Neoprene cuffs on parka
• Strategically placed "D" rings for accessories
• Adjustable hood
• Comfortable Polyester Tricot lining
• Reflective safety strips on parka and bibs
• Parka has 180 grams of insulation and 120 grams in the bibs
• 100% Thermal Trap Technology
• 500D Ballistic Nylon Knee
• Two zipper pockets at hip with one passing through to inside
• Reflective piping for safety
• Rubber cat tongue zipper pulls
• Longer leg zipper opening to lower hip for easy on/off