details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Humminbird 798ci HD SI GPS/Fishfinder Combo features both Side Imaging and Down Imaging that provide detailed images of the lake bottom, making it easy to decipher structures. It has an internal GPS receiver with built-in UniMap cartography and DualBeam PLUS sonar with a narrow beam (200 kHz / 20°) for a detailed view of the bottom and a wider beam (83 kHz / 60°) for finding fish and viewing the surrounding area. Switchfire sonar has two modes for enhancing clarity in any type of water. This information is displayed on a brilliant, high-definition 5" color screen.
• 5" diagonal 256-color TFT display
• 640 x 640 resolution
• Waterproof housing
• Add more maps and memory with two SD card slots
• Includes transducer, Quick Disconnect Mount
• Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
• Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
• Voltage: 10V - 20V DC
• Internal precision GPS antenna
• Built-in UniMap cartography covers continental US coastline, inland lakes, and rivers
• 3D chart view
• Trackplotting and chartplotting
• GPS speed
• Save up to 2,500 waypoints/favorites/locations and 50 routes directly from your device
• Save up to 50 tracks and 20,000 points per track
• DualBeam PLUS sonar - 200 kHz / 20°, 83 kHz / 60°
• Narrow center beam focuses in detail on bottom contours and structure
• Larger beam provides a wider area for finding fish and viewing surroundings
• View beams separately, side-by-side, or blended together
• Maximum depth: 1500'
• Side Imaging and Down Imaging sonar - 455 kHz / 86°
• High-frequency, ultra-thin sound waves
• Provide an incredibly detailed image of what's directly below the bottom, even in murky water
• Contour Mode lets you view without the water column in the picture
• Mark structures and easily find your way back to them
• Multiple zoom levels
• 180° total coverage; 240' radius
• Maximum depth: 100'
• SwitchFire Sonar
• Clear Mode - Filters noise in shallow or turbulent water
• Max Mode - Enhances detail, even thermoclines and currents, so you can see your bait clearly
• Selective Fish ID+ uses fish icons to indicate depth, intensity of sonar return, relative size, and which beam the fish is in
• Real Time Sonar (RTS) Window
• Sonar Echo Enhancement
• Sonar Recording and Sonar Snapshot
• TrueArch Technology
• Instant Image Update
• Transducer mounts on the transom or inside the hull
• Target separation: 2.5"
• Capable of networking with WeatherSense, Wireless Sonar Link, CannonLink, and/or InterLink
• Trip log
• Split Screen
• Wide/narrow cone
• Independent zoom
• Freeze Frame
• Large digits view
• Custom view selections
• Custom digital readout selection
• Selectable background
• Temperature alarm
• X-Press menu system
• One-year warranty
videosback to top
manualsback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:I also wish to know the difference between the HD and just the regular SI I saw where it said Hi Def but they are both 640 x 640.
So whats the diff?Asked on 4/9/2012 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1