ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Humminbird 597ci HD DI GPS/Fishfinder Combo has an internal 50-channel WAAS GPS receiver with built-in UniMap cartography and DualBeam PLUS sonar with a narrow beam (455 kHz / 16°) for a detailed view of the bottom and a wider beam (200 kHz / 25°) for finding fish and viewing the surrounding area. Down Imaging provides detailed images of what's directly beneath your boat, making it easy to decipher structures.
Humminbird 597ci HD DI GPS/Fishfinder Combo Physical/Performance Features:
• 5" diagonal 256-color TFT display
• 640 x 640 resolution
• Waterproof housing
• Add more maps and memory with the SD card slot
• Includes standard transom-mount transducer, Tilt & Swivel Quick Disconnect Mount
• Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
• Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
• Draw: 615 mA
• Voltage: 10V - 20V DC
Humminbird 597ci HD DI GPS/Fishfinder Combo Mapping Features:
• Internal 50-channel WAAS GPS antenna
• Built-in UniMap cartography covers continental US coastline, inland lakes, and rivers
• 3D chart view
• GPS speed
• Save up to 3,500 waypoints/favorites/locations and 50 routes directly from your device
• Save up to 50 tracks and 20,000 points per track
Humminbird 597ci HD DI GPS/Fishfinder Combo Sonar Features:
• DualBeam PLUS sonar - 200 kHz / 25°, 455 kHz / 16°
• Narrow center beam focuses in detail on bottom contours and structure
• Larger beam provides a wider area for finding fish and viewing surroundings
• View beams separately, side-by-side, or blended together
• Maximum depth: 600'
• Down Imaging sonar - 455 kHz / 75°, 800 kHz / 45°
• High-frequency, ultra-thin sound waves
• Provide an incredibly detailed image of what's directly below the boat
• complete 180° view
• Maximum depth: 250'
• SwitchFire Sonar
• Clear Mode - Filters noise in shallow or turbulent water
• Max Mode - Enhances detail, even thermoclines and currents, so you can see your bait clearly
• Selective Fish ID+ uses fish icons to indicate depth, intensity of sonar return, relative size, and which beam the fish is in
• Real Time Sonar (RTS) Window
• Sonar Echo Enhancement
• TrueArch Technology
• Target separation: 2.5"
Humminbird 597ci HD DI GPS/Fishfinder Combo Other Features:
• Trip log
• Split Screen
• Wide/narrow cone
• Independent zoom
• Bottom lock
• Freeze Frame
• Large digits view
• Custom view selections
• Custom digital readout selection
• Selectable display and background colors
• X-Press menu system
• One-year warranty
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
7 Questions | 5 Answers
Displaying questions 1-7
Q:I assume that the GPS Great Lakes maps are not included. I boat on Lake Huron most of the time. If I have to buy the maps for the Great Lakes, how much does it cost? Why don't you just explain the Great Lakes maps on all GPS products, then we don't need to ask the question?Asked on 7/2/2014 by Iron Padre from Lake Huron
A:Thank you for your question.
This unit contains a built in Uni-Map of the entire nation. This map will show the Great Lakes---but will not show "in-depth" detail of any location without a specific chart card for the area you intend to navigate. If you wish to see non lighted markers, contour lines, spot depth readings, etc----you will need to purchase the appropriate chart card fro our area. Cost depends on which level of cartography you are looking to purchase. If you need more information....please feel free to contact our Technical Service department for more info.Answered on 7/7/2014 by Anonymous
Q:I was reading some of the reviews and they mentioned speed display options. Are there certain screens that do not allow the speed to be displayed? Are there controls to set that allow you to adjust what options are displayed ie. speed, temp, depth?Asked on 2/3/2014 by chris from Indiana
A:Thank you for your question.
There are controls within the main menu that allow you to customize your display. You can add or hide views or add/hide readouts depending on how you wish to view the product. If you wish to learn more details about the operation of this unit--please view the product manual online at the link below:
http://www.overtons.com/assets/prodman/587_597_HD_DI_Manual.pdfAnswered on 2/4/2014 by Anonymous
Q:Does this unit name the major side canyons at Lake PowellAsked on 12/1/2013 by Captain Curt from Colorado
A:This unit comes with general basemap cartography installed. You will need to purchase the appropriate Navionics chart (HotMap version) for the area in question.Answered on 12/2/2013 by Anonymous
Q:Is the great lakes map and depths on here? or do you need a chip?Asked on 6/11/2012 by Anonymous
Q:HOW DO I GET A QUICK REFERANCE BOOK TO USE INSTEAD OF A DISKAsked on 4/30/2012 by hitower from scarborough me
Q:does this unit come with a transducer?Asked on 4/26/2011 by Anonymous
A:yes it will have all you need to install the unit.Just got one myself,have not had it on the lake so far.Answered on 7/25/2013 by thecrowder from Reidsville NC
Q:how do you pivot the mounting bracketAsked on 3/25/2011 by Anonymous
A:it pivots on the base just hold the head of the unit and twist its a ratcheting principle
its that simple obviously being careful as not to twist the whole base off where you have it mounted toAnswered on 3/29/2012 by Ljay40 from Minnesota
Displaying questions 1-7