detailsback to top
Product DescriptionIdeal for your furnace, fridge, microwave, most 13,500-BTU RV AC units, and more, this super-quiet generator puts out up to 3000W of power! Its fuel-efficient Eco-Throttle runs for up to 20 hours on 3.4 gal. of gas. Protected by Oil Alert. Advanced inverter technology provides stable power to computers and other sensitive equipment. Convenient electric startup. Nearly silent operation-49 to 58 dB. USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler.
• Engine: Honda GX200
• Displacement: 196cc
• AC Output: 120V, 3000W max.(25A) 2800W rated (23.3A)
• Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
• DC Output: 12V, 144W (12A)
• Starting System: Recoil, electric
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gal.
• Run Time (per Tank): 7.2 hrs. @ rated load, 20 hrs. @ 1/4 load
• Dimensions: 25.8"L x 18.9"W x 22.4"H
• Noise Level: 58 dB @ rated load 49 dB @ 1/4 load
• Dry Weight: 134 lbs.
• Ships to all 50 states
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:How many quarts oil is required and is synthetic oil (re: Mobile (1) 10W-30) satisfactory? Thanks JEEAsked on 6/27/2012 by ComeFrom? from Texas
A:Yes, that what I run in mine. Its really is the best for it, alot friction free service, plus it will last longer between oil changes. I live on the gulf coast, Galveston area and use it in southeast tx, piney woods at my deer camp. I have had 3 more before this one and this is the best by any means! Lots of people have nothing but good things to say about it. I have had mine for 4 yrs and it has never been in shop for anything. I would rate this as the best in its class! Used very often, no problems! Electric start is awesome and run ac, lights and everything at camp. Get at least 14 to 20 hrs on 3,5 gal. of gas. You won't go wrong!!!Answered on 11/28/2012 by who from Beaumont, tx
Displaying question 1