Hidden backpack straps behind back panel
Main compartment with easy-access U-shaped opening
Oversized, skate-style wheels corner-mounted
Locking, telescoping handle
Convenient padded grab handle
High Sierra Ultimate Access Wheeled Duffel
Designed as two bags in one, the Ultimate Access Duffel from High Sierra can be used as a wheeled duffel or worn as a backpack. Hidden backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded back panel. Main compartment with easy-access U-shaped opening. Zippered front accessory pocket and two top-loading end compartments. Oversized, skate-style wheels are inset into corner-mounted wheel housings. Locking, telescoping handle is recessed to protect it when not in use. Durable webbing handles with comfortable handle wrap. Molded feet and kick plate protect the bottom of the bag. Convenient padded grab handle. Reflective piping.
• Metallic Mini-Weave - Exclusive Duraweave and Mini-Weave fabrics provide the perfect combination of superior durability and visual interest.
• Diamond Weave Duralite - 300 x 500-denier diamond ripstop Duralite fabric features a special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
• Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the case, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
• Zippered in handle - Stores in a zippered enclosure when not in use, almost eliminating the risk of damage to the handle.
• Convertible Duffel - Converts from duffel to backpack with stow-away shoulder straps.
• Dimensions: 12" x 13" x 26"
• Weight: 7.70 lbs.
• Material: 300 x 500D diamond ripstop