High Sierra ATGO Carry-On Expandable Wheeled Duffel Bag With Backpack Straps
Main compartment expands 2.5" for extra space
Drop-bottom compartment with hold-down straps
Built-in, high-density foam structure holds shape
Recessed, telescoping aircraft aluminum handle
3,050 cu. in. capacity; weighs 9.7 lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
detailsback to top
• Built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bag's shape while minimizing weight.
• Molded foot allows the duffel to stand upright and also acts as a handle for easy lifting.
• Large front-loading main compartment expands 2.5" for additional packing capacity.
• Drop-bottom compartment with hold-down straps is perfect for shoes or bulky gear.
• Zippered divider panel, between upper and lower compartments, can be rolled up and secured to create one large compartment.
• Divider panel, between the top pocket and middle pocket, has a zippered mesh pocket.
• Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded bottom panel.
• Recessed, telescoping aircraft aluminum handle system with locking mechanism.
• Inline skate-style wheels in protective, corner-mounted housings with a unique integrated bridge that keep the bag rolling true.
• Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion.
• SURE-GRIP handles tuck down flat when not in use.
• Reflective piping for added safety.
• 3,050 cu. in. capacity
• Weighs 9.7 lbs.
• Dimensions: 22" H x 13" L x 9" W