High Sierra AT6 26" Expandable Wheeled Duffel Bag With Backpack Straps
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Large front compartment with front-loading access
Drop-bottom compartment with hold-down straps
Hidden padded backpack straps for easy transport
Built-in, high-density foam structure holds shape
5,840 cu. in. capacity; weighs 11.49 lbs.
The AT6 26" Expandable Wheeled Duffel is literally three bags in one! Use it as a duffel, a wheeled upright, or use the backpack straps on stairs or rough terrain. The large front compartment, with front-loading access, has a separate zippered compartment for additional capacity. The drop-bottom compartment with hold-down straps is perfect for storing shoes or bulky gear, and expands 2.5" for extra storage. Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded bottom panel. Built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bag's shape while minimizing weight.
• Zippered divider panel, between the front and drop-bottom compartments, can be rolled up and secured to create one large compartment.
• Easy-access front zippered pocket holds airline tickets, a toiletry kit, or keeps gear separated and organized.
• Molded foot allows duffel to stand upright and also acts as a handle for easy lifting.
• Recessed, telescoping handle system.
• Inline skate-style wheels in protective, corner-mounted housings with a unique integrated bridge that keep the bag rolling true.
• Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion.
• SURE-GRIP handles tuck down flat when not in use.
• Reflective piping for added safety.
• 5,840 cu. in. capacity
• Weighs 11.49 lbs.
• Dimensions: 26" H x 14.5" L x 14.5" W