High Sierra AT6 26" Expandable Wheeled Duffel Bag With Backpack Straps
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
The AT6 26" Expandable Wheeled Duffel is literally three bags in one! Use it as a duffel, a wheeled upright, or use the backpack straps on stairs or rough terrain. The large front compartment, with front-loading access, has a separate zippered compartment for additional capacity. The drop-bottom compartment with hold-down straps is perfect for storing shoes or bulky gear, and expands 2.5" for extra storage. Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded bottom panel. Built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bag's shape while minimizing weight.
• Zippered divider panel, between the front and drop-bottom compartments, can be rolled up and secured to create one large compartment.
• Easy-access front zippered pocket holds airline tickets, a toiletry kit, or keeps gear separated and organized.
• Molded foot allows duffel to stand upright and also acts as a handle for easy lifting.
• Recessed, telescoping handle system.
• Inline skate-style wheels in protective, corner-mounted housings with a unique integrated bridge that keep the bag rolling true.
• Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion.
• SURE-GRIP handles tuck down flat when not in use.
• Reflective piping for added safety.
• 5,840 cu. in. capacity
• Weighs 11.49 lbs.
• Dimensions: 26" H x 14.5" L x 14.5" W