Heritage Arms Rough Rider Handgun Combo
Replica of the Classic Single Action Army
Tight Cylinder Lock-Up
Hammer Block Safety
Includes .22 LR & .22 Mag. Cylinders
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBorn of the Traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the Legendary Single Action Army Revolver, only in a scaled down version. The Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art-precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability. The cylinder lock up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em. The machined barrel is micro-threaded, and inserted into the frame for the optimal barrel/cylinder gap to give you maximum ammunition performance. A hammer block in the recoil shield provides extra protection and has a red dot indicator that lets you know when the gun is ready for action. Black satin finish on a steel frame. The Rough Rider Combo is chambered for either .22 LR or .22 Magnum cartridges with a simple cylinder change.
LEGAL FOR SALE IN ILLINOIS, MASSACHUSETTS, MINNESOTA, AND SOUTH CAROLINA.