Heritage Arms Rough Rider Handgun Combo
Item # 418187
Our Price $249.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBorn of the Traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army revolver, only in a scaled down version. Chambered for the .22 LR and .22 Magnum cartridges the Rough Rider is manufactured using state of the art precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability. The cylinder lock up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em. 4-3/4" barrel. Blued finish with wooden grips.
CANNOT BE SOLD IN ILLINOIS, MASSACHUSETTS, MINNESOTA, AND SOUTH CAROLINA.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 5 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:Does this come with individual cylinders for .22LR and .22MAG, or just a .22MAG cylinder?
I am a Wis. resident, living in MN. What are the current handgun laws for purchase?Asked on 4/6/2010 by Anonymous from Mounds View, MN
A:a magnum round is just more powerful, the diameter is no different but the barrel and the cylinder has to be made to better standards for the increased power. so, its probably just a .22 MAG cylinderAnswered on 6/16/2010 by Jacob Moore from tempe, AZ
A:According to Heritage Arms website this gun has two cylinders. 1 for .22 short, long and long rifle. 1 for .22 magnum.Answered on 1/13/2011 by Rich from Marseilles, IL
A:Minnesota has laws that outlaw guns with frames that melt at a lower temperature. The result is just to ban low cost firearms. To buy a Rough Rider you must get a steel frame model.Answered on 5/4/2012 by cline007 from Burnsville, MN.
Q:does this gun have a safteyAsked on 2/15/2010 by logan
A:According to the Specs, yes it has a safety.Answered on 8/26/2010 by th1980 from Houston, TX
A:On most revolvers, the hammer IS the safety. Especially so on single-actions. Also, it has a hammer block, so you can carry it with all 6 chambers loaded, without the risk of it discharging if impacted.Answered on 1/20/2011 by Dan The Man from York PA
Q:what does this gun look likeAsked on 12/27/2009 by Anonymous
Displaying questions 1-3