Heritage Arms Rough Rider Handgun
Item # 422921
Our Price $229.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBorn of the Traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army revolver, only in a scaled down version. Chambered for the .22 LR and .22 Magnum cartridges the Rough Rider is manufactured using state of the art precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability. The cylinder lock up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em.
CANNOT BE SOLD IN ILLINOIS, MASSACHUSETTS, MINNESOTA, AND SOUTH CAROLINA.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
4 Questions | 4 Answers
Displaying questions 1-4
Q:who make this gun? and where is this gun madeAsked on 8/7/2010 by mudge from santa fe, tx
A:Revolver is made by Heritage MFG Company here in the United States. Heritage has been around for years and is located in Opa Locka, FL.Answered on 8/29/2010 by JW Adams from Roanoke, VA
Q:Can I shoot bird shot with this weapon? I am looking for something for plinking but also to carry down south as a snake gun...Asked on 4/19/2010 by Tony from Joliet ,Il
Q:what are the handle grips made of wood or plasticAsked on 12/10/2009 by Ed from petersburg,va
A:Most all of the Heritage revolvers have wood grips. This particular model has walnut grips.Answered on 8/29/2010 by JW Adams from Roanoke, VA
A:WoodAnswered on 9/6/2010 by Tony from Galax VA.
Q:why should I buy a single action revolver vs. a double action one?
ThanksAsked on 11/9/2009 by Kaz from Downers Grove, IL
A:If You like them better or if you are like a cowboy action shooter or if you would like to have a nice western revolverAnswered on 11/27/2009 by Bob from Somewhere
Displaying questions 1-4