Heritage Arms Rough Rider Handgun Combo
Replica of the Classic Single Action Army
Tight Cylinder Lock-Up
Hammer Block Safety
Includes .22 LR & .22 Mag. Cylinders
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBorn of the Traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army Revolver, only in a scaled down version. The Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art-precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability. The cylinder lock up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em. The machined barrel is micro-threaded and inserted into the frame for the optimal barrel/cylinder gap to give you maximum ammunition performance. A hammer block in the recoil shield provides extra protection and has a red dot indicator that lets you know when the gun is ready for action. The Rough Rider Combo is chambered for either .22 LR or .22 Magnum cartridges with a simple cylinder change.
CANNOT BE SOLD IN ILLINOIS, MASSACHUSETTS, MINNESOTA, AND SOUTH CAROLINA.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:from the looks of the picture this pistol looks to have rear adustable sites but the specs say fixed and nothced..Asked on 5/15/2010 by Anonymous
Q:does this pistol come with interchangeable cylinders for the 22 lr and the 22 mag or do u have to buy it seperate??Asked on 2/23/2010 by nick gunman from elkview, wv
A:noAnswered on 5/25/2010 by kkl from san francisco, CA
A:yes it does come with 22 mag cylinder, thats what the 22wmr means 22 winchester magnum rimfire, and no you dont have to pay separateAnswered on 4/5/2012 by kenbob from arkansas