Find a Store
My Account X
Heritage Arms Rough Rider Handgun Combo
Item # 422850
Our Price $249.99
Availability: Sold Out
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBorn of the Traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army revolver, only in a scaled down version. Chambered for the .22 LR and .22 Magnum cartridges the Rough Rider is manufactured using state of the art precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability. The cylinder lock up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em. The Rough Rider 6-1/2" blued combo is available in a Civil War theme presentation box and includes a Heritage black nylon holster.
CANNOT BE SOLD IN ILLINOIS, MASSACHUSETTS, MINNESOTA, AND SOUTH CAROLINA.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 3 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:where is the safety???Asked on 3/2/2010 by Anonymous
A:the safty is the hamer when it is back it is ready to shoot when it is down it is on safe.Answered on 3/30/2010 by popgun from grand rapids, mi
A:The safety is a two position lever to the left of the hammer. It moves a hammer block into position for a positive safety.Answered on 4/1/2010 by Anonymous from Ohio
A:there is mort than one safety on this gun. on the left side of the hammer is a flit switch up is safety and down is fireAnswered on 7/26/2010 by john from Fulton county PA
Displaying question 1