Henry Lever Action Rimfire Rifle
Classic Wester Style Lever Action
15 + 1 .22LR
Blue Barrel w/Walnut Stock
Adj Rear Sight w/Hooded Front Sight
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Henry Lever Action .22 is a classic western style lever action. Every single part is made in the U.S.A. It features an extremely attractive American walnut stock, side ejection, an adjustable rear sight, hooded front sight and a grooved receiver for easy scope mounting. Blued steel barrel features state of the art multiple groove rifling. 18" barrel.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are all Henry rifles front sights made of plastic?Asked on 5/2/2010 by Anonymous
A:No, some are steal. Some have only steal (site frames) with plastic eye peices. i hope this helps.Answered on 1/8/2013 by patriot from firstname.lastname@example.org
A:No, mine are either iron or steel, you can hit it with a hammer and they wont even bend.Answered on 6/15/2012 by deer-dropper-drew from Huntertown,IN
A:no wayAnswered on 11/26/2010 by stever from NEW JERSEY
Q:what is the max on the rounds that the rifle can hold? and does it feed through the under barrel???Asked on 4/4/2010 by shed hunter 1221 from USA
A:The Henry lever action holds 15 rounds of .22 long rifle, 17 rounds of .22 long or 21 rounds of .22 short in the magazine tube under the barrel.Answered on 5/2/2010 by LRS from Oklahoma
Q:can you mount a scope on it?Asked on 2/21/2010 by Anonymous
A:yes you can mount a scope to this gun . it is grooved for a rim fire style scopeAnswered on 3/13/2010 by john deere from ocala , fl
Q:Is the feeder tube on the Henry .22 blued or is it painted?Asked on 12/17/2009 by Anonymous
A:BluedAnswered on 3/21/2010 by Urban from Decatur Il.