Find a Store
My Account X
Henry Golden Boy Rimfire Rifle
Item # 416563
Our Price $499.99
Sale Price $479.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Henry Golden Boy is a masterpiece of fine crafted gunsmithing, impressing shooting enthusiasts with its excellent fit, finish, and overall visually elegant design. The Golden Boy's awesome 20-inch blued octagonal barrel, American walnut stock, brass buttplate and gleaming Brasslite receiver will transport you back to the wild and woolly days of America's Old West. Small game hunters and plinkers will appreciate its substantial 6-3/4 pound heft of the Golden Boy .22. It balances well and makes for highly accurate offhand shooting. The smooth action associated with Henry rifles opens and shuts with the effortless slickness lever-lovers long for. Adding to the historic authenticity is the adjustable buckhorn-type rear sight. Blued barrel. Walnut stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 2 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:Is it true that the Henry 16 or its companion 22 rimfire rifles are made from casting not forged?Asked on 3/5/2010 by BC from Ohio
A:forging is a term used when making steel,or metal aloys,it refers to heating the metal. casting is when hot molten steel is poured into a sand mold or casting, the henry rifles are machined from a block of steel,or brass if it is a golden boy. i toured the henry plant and learned a lot.Answered on 4/8/2013 by buck from rock, michigan
A:Yes it sure isAnswered on 12/21/2010 by Gun Broker Pete from South Charleston, OH
Displaying question 1