Heckler & Koch USP Handgun
Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Frame
Patented Recoil Reduction System
Frame-Mounted Control Lever
Our Price $949.99 - $999.99
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionOriginally designed for the American market, the USP has found international acceptance as an accurate and ultra-reliable handgun. Features favored by U.S. law-enforcement and military users provided much of the design criteria for the USP. All USPs use a fiber-reinforced polymer frame stiffened by stainless steel inserts at areas subject to stress and friction. Using a modified Browning-type action with a special patented recoil reduction system, the USP recoil reduction system reduces recoil effects on pistol components and also lowers the recoil forces felt by the shooter. The USP control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame-mounted and quickly accessible, unlike the slide-mounted safeties common on many semi-automatic pistols. The modular design of the USP's internal components allows the control lever function to be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol for left-handed shooters.