ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Heckler & Koch USP 40 Handgun
Item # UF100590357
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action Only
Caliber - .40 S&W
Barrel Length - 4"
Weight - 1.8 Lbs.
Our Price $749.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionOriginally designed for the American market with features favored by U.S. law-enforcement and military users, the USP has found international acceptance as an accurate and ultra-reliable handgun. All USPs use a fiber-reinforced polymer frame stiffened by stainless steel inserts at areas subject to stress and friction. The USP control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame mounted and quickly accessible, unlike the slide-mounted safeties common on many semi-automatic pistols. Using a modified Browning-type action with a special patented recoil reduction system, the USP recoil reduction system reduces recoil effects on pistol components and also lowers the recoil forces felt by the shooter. The modular design of the USP's internal components allows the control lever function to be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol for left-handed shooters. The polygonal bore profile provides increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life and the universal mounting grooves allow for easy accessory installation. This double-action-only pistol features 3-dot night sights and an aftermarket digital camo finish and comes with two 13-round magazines. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.