Heckler & Koch P2000 Handgun
LEM Trigger System
Double-Action Hammer System
Modular Grip Panels
Ambidextrous Magazine Release Lever
Front Mounting Rail
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe first of the many recent additions to the Heckler & Koch handgun line, the P2000 and incorporate features of the successful HK USP Compact pistol with the latest innovations of HK engineers. The HK Law Enforcement Modification trigger system combines advantages of a cocked striker component such as a constant level of trigger pull from first to last round fired with a double-action hammer system. Using such an enhanced trigger system consolidates ease of use and safety into a convenient, innovative trigger operation that prevents unintended firing. A set of simple-to-install modular grip panels allow the P2000 to be custom-fitted to any shooter's hand and an ambidextrous magazine release and dual slide release levers make handling the P2000 natural and easy for right and left-handed shooters alike. Industry standard mounting rails allow the widest variety of lights, laser aimers, and accessories to be added to the P2000 by sliding them onto the open rail system.