H&R Tracker II Shotgun
Item # 422322
Our Price $279.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionPower and affordability have now been brought to the ever growing slug hunting market. Harrington & Richardson's Tracker II offers great accuracy in a conventional shotgun. It features a factory installed recoil pad and sling swivel studs and includes a trigger lock for safe storage and is backed by H&R's one year protection policy. 12-guage shotgun. 24" rifled barrel. Rifle sights. Hardwood stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:How long a range of effective killing power does this shotgun have?Asked on 11/11/2010 by poppy from Peoria Ill
A:I dropped a 8 point white tail at 165yds no problem this deer season. I use Hornady SST slugs and im pretty confident in their killing power and accuaracy up to 200 yds when teamed with this gun. I just use the open sights though, if you put a scope on it you may be able to stretch that even a little further.Answered on 12/30/2010 by rich from upstate, NY
Q:can you equip with scopeAsked on 12/22/2009 by Anonymous from radium kansas
A:Yes you can i mounted one on mine and i use it for bear huntingAnswered on 11/15/2010 by The Hunter from Eden Mills,VT
Q:i know that it says must be 18 or older to uy it but how old do i need to be to own it and if there is a age limit what firearms would i being 16 be allowed to own, and would this be what i need to hunt turkey or would just need a 20 gaAsked on 11/28/2009 by Anonymous
A:you still need to be 18 to legally own it at 16 you can own just air rifles, but if you had your father put it in his name or another adult you could legally use itAnswered on 3/11/2010 by jc from boone nc
Displaying questions 1-3