detailsback to top
Product DescriptionGregory Maya 18 Daypack
Lightweight and built with a women-specific fit, the Maya 18 daypack from Gregory perfectly organizes all your gear for the trail, school, or work. Shoulder and waistbelt suspension are attached with BioSync technology artificial tendons. These artificial tendons act as attachment points allowing harness to stretch into an ideal fit, moving with the body while in motion. On-the-fly, internal compression system allows you to keep pack compressed and snug against back. Back panel, shoulder straps and hipbelt are sized and shaped for a woman's body and feature air-mesh to vent and wick away moisture.
Rear zipper access for easy refilling. Sleeve for a reservoir (sold separately) and exit port system to manage the tube. Stretch-mesh front mesh pocket with 3-point compression. Zippered, fleece-lined MP3/electronic top pocket. Dual hipbelt pockets are ideal for stashing electronics or snacks. Internal cargo stabilizer loop holds valuable electronics in place. Side mesh pockets for water bottles and snacks. Adjustable sternum strap and webbing loop. 70-denier, ultra-tear-strength coated nylon construction for water repellency and durability. Gregory is committed to providing fit, comfort, and load-carrying capability. Imported.
• Frame type: Frameless
• Gear capacity: 16.5 liters / 1,007 cubic inches
• Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. / 0.7 kilograms
• Fits torso: 16" - 19"
• Fits waist/hips: 20" - 32"
• Material(s): Coated nylon
• Sleeping bag compartment: 16.5" x 8.5" x 7.5"
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:Is it water repellent or waterproof?Asked on 6/3/2013 by kbern from north carolina
A:This will be water resistant. It will keep what you have dry, but should it be submerged then we cannot guarantee that.Answered on 6/14/2013 by Gander Mountain
Displaying question 1