ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe amazing echoMAP 70s Chartplotter Fishfinder Combo features a 7" WVGA touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom and auto dimming. The integrated 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver displays constant and fluid on-screen location with incredible accuracy when marking waypoints and navigating. Advanced Echo HD-ID Sonar lets you record sonar returns in relation to the boat's position, so you can locate and remember the next hot fishing spot. The echoMAP 70s also offers wireless connectivity capability and comes with a dual-beam 77/200 kHz transducer. Includes U.S. Lakes Cartography and preloaded worldwide basemap. Dual microSD card slots for adding maps. 5,000 waypoints/100 routes. 800 x 480 resolution. Waterproof to IPX7 standards. 500 watts RMS. Max. depth: 1,900' freshwater/700' saltwater. Includes echoMAP 70s power/data cable, bail mount and knobs, flush mount kit, protective cover, bezel, and documentation. Unit measures 9" x 5.6" x 2.4".
Garmin echoMAP 70s Chartplotter/Fishfinder Features
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio)
• Audible alarms
• Tide tables
• Sun and moon information
• Split-screen zoom
• Split-screen sonar/GPS
• Ultrascroll (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
• See-thru technology (exposes fish hidden in cover)
• Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
• AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:is this compatible with GCV 10 or do you need to purchase dv model?Asked on 8/10/2014 by Schrooner from Glens Falls, NY
A:Thank you for your question.
This unit is listed as compatible with the GCV10.Answered on 8/11/2014 by Anonymous
Q:Does the unit show boat's position in feet / meters to target fishing spot?Asked on 12/27/2013 by Jimmy from Kingsville, Texas
A:Starts out in miles and moves to feet/meters as you become closer. Do remember that there is an offset in all GPS units that may land you a few feet away from your intended waypoint---you will need to use your sounder and chart plotter function together to pin pont your desired location.Answered on 1/2/2014 by Anonymous
Q:is this unit pre-loaded with coastal maps I live in NJ coastal will I be able to use in salt-water.Asked on 12/9/2013 by Ken from Forked River NJ 08731
A:Unit is preloaded with US Lakes cartography enhanced detail. There is some coastal data in the unit out of the box--but for enhanced inshore/offshore use you may also want to purchase:
http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Garmin-g2-BlueCharts-Micro-SD-US-East-Coast&i=94332&r=view&from=gridAnswered on 12/12/2013 by Anonymous
Displaying questions 1-3