Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe premier Garmin GPSMAP 547xs Chartplotter/Sonar combo with 5" VGA display includes both BlueChart g2 U.S. coastal and LakeVu HD U.S. inland maps. Whether it is flat, flush, or bail-mounted, the GPSMAP 547xs Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo will be the focal point of your helm, providing easy visibility day or night.
With the integration of a 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver, the 547xs refreshes position and heading up to 10 times per second. It displays constant and fluid on-screen location and proves to be incredibly accurate when marking waypoints and navigating.
View and Control Your Device From an iPhone or iPad
Garmin Helm allows you to view and control the Garmin GPSMAP 547xs Chartplotter Fishfinder from an iPhone or iPad, providing enhanced situational awareness for the mariner. Using your digital mobile device and marine-specific app, you can even record a movie of your chartplotter screen to share with friends and family.
Dual microSD card slots for adding maps. 5000 waypoints/100 routes. Advanced Echo HD-ID Sonar lets you record sonar returns in relation to the boat's position so you can locate and remember the next hot fishing spot. Comes with transom-mount 50/200 kHz transducer. 5" diagonal VGA display with 480 x 640 resolution. Waterproof to IPX7 standards. NMEA 0183 compatible; NMEA 2000 certified. 1kW RMS / 8,000W peak to peak. 2,000' maximum depth. Unit measures 5.9" x 6.1" x 2.4".
GPSMAP 547xs Chartplotter/Fishfinder Maps And Memory
• Preloaded with BlueChart g2 U.S. Coastal and LakeVu HD U.S. Inland Maps
• Dual microSD card slots
• 5000 waypoints, 100 routes
GPSMAP 547xs Chartplotter/Fishfinder Features
• Garmin Sonar Compatible
• NMEA 2000 Compatible
• NMEA 0183 Compatible
• Garmin Marine Network Compatible
• Supports AIS And DSC
• Tide Tables
• BlueChart Mobile Compatible
GPSMAP 547xs Sonar Features
• Comes with Transom-Mount 50/200 kHz Transducer
• Frequencies Supported: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP, DownVu
• Transmit Power: 1 kW (600 W CHIRP)
• Maximum Depth: 2000' (saltwater)
• Bottom Lock
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Sonar Recording
• Sonar History Rewind
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:GPSMAP 547xs come with TransducerAsked on 3/9/2014 by Terry from ny
A:Thank you for your question. This unit comes with a transom mount transducer.Answered on 3/12/2014 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1