Garmin GPSMAP 531 Freshwater Series Chartplotter
High-speed digital design for quick screen updates
Internal high-sensitivity GPS receiver
Preloaded with US Garmin Lakes or coastal maps
Supports AIS and DSC communications w/equipment
Accepts BlueChart g2 Vision Cards
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Garmin GPSMAP 531 Chartplotter has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver and the high-speed digital design provides you with faster map drawing and panning speeds.
• 5" QVGA color display
• 234 x 320 resolution
• High-speed digital design for increased map drawing/panning speeds
• Includes tilt/swivel mount, protective front cover, and power/data cable
• NMEA 0183
• Waterproof to IPX7
• Weighs less than 1.75 lbs.
• Internal high-sensitivity GPS receiver/antenna
• Preloaded with US Garmin Lake map data in addition to the satellite-enhanced basemap
• Save up to 3,000 waypoints/favorites/locations and 100 routes directly from your device
• Track log holds up to 50 tracks with 10,000 points per track
• Supports AIS communications
• Supports DSC data when connected to a DSC capable VHF radio
• Audible alarms
• Tide tables
• Sun/moon information
• With the addition of a BlueChart g2 Vision Card: 3D map view and Auto Guidance
• With the addition of a Garmin Lakes Vision Card: MarinerEye view, FishEye view, high-resolution satellite images, and Auto Guidance
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does the unit include the dualbeam transducer?Asked on 5/27/2012 by Anonymous