Outdoor cookware set with pot, pan, and dishes
2-liter pot, 8-inch frypan, and straining lid
Two 14-ounce bowls and two 14-ounce mugs
2 Sip-It lids virtually eliminate spilling
Nested items store in welded stuff sack
GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Backpacker Cook Set; 44220
The Bugaboo Backpacker outdoor cookware set is fully equipped for the needs of two gourmet backpackers, and stacks conveniently and stores in a welded stuff sack when not in use. The set starts with two pieces of traditional cookware: a 2L pot and an 8" frypan, both made of high-quality aluminum, which are light enough for backpacking and heat evenly. Each piece is fully formed and then coated with two layers of durable nonstick coating for added scratch-resistance. Pot and frypan share a lid with a built-in strainer and a folding gripper that locks on to the sides to provide a secure handle while cooking.
When it's time to eat, two 14 oz. insulated mugs and two 14 oz. bowls provide for comfortable eating and drinking. Made of lightweight, flexible BPA-free polypropylene design that remains resilient when exposed to both hot and cold temperatures. Tableware comes with two Sip-It lids to virtually eliminate spills when you're drinking coffee or soda. Rugged stuff sack makes storage and transport easy and doubles as a sink or washbasin.
• 2-person outdoor cookware set with pot, pan, and dishes
• 2-liter pot, 8-inch frypan, and straining lid
• Two 14-ounce bowls and two 14-ounce mugs
• 2 Sip-It lids virtually eliminate spilling; folding gripper handle
• Nested items store in welded stuff sack, which doubles as wash basin
• Cooking capacity: Up to 2 people
• Material: Nonstick coated aluminum and polypropylene
• Dimensions: 8.2" x 5.4" x 8.2"
• Weight: 27.9 oz.
• 2-liter pot
• Strainer lid
• 8-inch frypan
• Two 14-ounce insulated mugs
• Two 14-ounce bowls
• Two Sip-It lids
• Folding pot gripper
• Welded stuff sack